Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Witch Party

So my Aunt Shelley always has the best ideas for themed parties for the kids. She is so good with the kids. I remember when Alexis broke her arm and she had her soft cast on so I didn't want to take her to daycare. So my Aunt Shelley offered to stay with her. Well they had SO much fun playing princesses, games and making lunch that Alexis wanted to stay with her everyday.

Well anyways back to this post...... My Aunt Shelley sent the girls and invitation for a Witch Party at Witch Shelley's house. It was a hoot!




They started with mummy hot dogs, vegetables with worms, & fingernail punch.



Before they could get their necklaces they had to touch the brains.



Then the girls headed downstairs and made their witches.




After that they made spiders.



And to end the evening with a scary story and cookies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting