Friday, October 16, 2009

Disneyland

Well we made it home safe and sound from Disneyland. The girls had a blast!! I have to admit it was a lot of fun! I really enjoyed it and didn't want to come home.

We took a ton of pictures so I will not be able to post them all. I will post as many as possible.

Below: We had lunch at Ariel's Grotto. The girls got to meet some princesses and get their pictured taken with them.

Below: Our first day at Disney. Getting ready to ride "it's a small world"
Below: Having some fun and taking pictures


Below: Universal Studios. The girls would not take their pictures with very many characters there. They had a rough day because they were exhausted.

We also got to spend some time with my Aunt June and cousin Trevor. I am glad we were able to see them. The girls were so grumpy that I was afraid we would have to skip our dinner. They were actually so good during dinner.

We had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe




No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting