Sunday, August 30, 2009

in Memory of Keith

So 2 years ago today we lost a very special person. Today I have been remembering all the fun times that we had.
  • Boating- especially when he would try to throw me off the tube by circling his own waves
  • Tubing- the funniest time was when he tried a new tube and he lost his shorts somewhere in the water. He had to put on some of my shorts.
  • Dating - One time I had a boy come to the door to pick me up for a date and he answered the door in his best Urkel impression. Wow! Embarrassed.......
  • Feet - He used to always bug me to give him a foot massage. I don't think I ever did it, his feet were so stinky! He used to bribe Alexis into taking his shoes and socks off after work. Yuck! She would always do it.
  • Fishing - he would always bait my pole for me so I could catch fish. Putting the worm on was always so gross! He would do it for me!
We surely miss him!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting