Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family BBQ

I have to start this post with a picture.......... Cody keeps telling us that he will not end up on my blog. So I made it a point to get picture of him just for my blog. Here ya go Cody!!


We had a wonderful, RELAXING afternoon up in the canyon with family! It was a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon especially after a SUPER busy week. 


Below: The kids LOVE LOVE LOVE Travis!! He teases and plays with them! They think he is pretty neat.


Below: No words necessary.... TROUBLE! :)


Below: Lexi and her favorite cousin Kat.



Below: Silly girl. She wanted to be the target in the net.


Below: Sisterly love! So cute...... (looks like my Mom is going to punch my Aunt.....Hmmm.....)

Below: It was so nice of Derek to play ball with the little ones. He gave it up as soon as someone asked to take over..... no hesitation!


Below: Cole and Cody went for a hike. They made it to the top of the cliff. It doesn't look very high but they were quite high.


Below: Sleeping..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting