Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Christmas morning, the anticipated day. Alexis was excited, Ashlyn wasn't fully sure what was going on. It was a nice and relaxing day. I made breakfast and my Mom, Grandma and brother came over. Then we relaxed for the afternoon. We got just enough relaxation to make a turkey dinner and my Dad and stepmother came over. I can definitely say that I am glad it is over.

Below: The girls waiting to come down to see if Santa visited.
Below: Ashlyn creeping her way down the stairs with her baby. I'm not sure she knew exactly what was going on
Below: Ashlyn was excited when she realized Santa came and she got to open more presents.
Below: More presents
Below: Alexis was SO excite for her presents.
Below: Lex and Daddy
Below: The gang playing Hungry, Hungry Hippos. It was pretty hilarious. My Grandma even got in on the fun!
Below: Grandma and Papa's presents
Below: New shoes!


Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas just as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting