Sunday, July 12, 2009

Man Made Beach

My friend Kristin was talking about this man made beach just up a little from our house. I really wanted to find it, so on our way home today we decided to try and find it. Well we found it and it looks so neat! If the girls and I are not out of town next weekend then we are going to visit the beach! How weird to visit the beach in our neighborhood.

Look how cool! (sorry they are bad pictures, I had to take them from the car. I didn't want to get the girls out since it was naptime)




This is seriously up the street a little from our house in a neighborhood. It's so cool, I can't wait to go to the beach and let the girls play! They will have SO much fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is pretty cool! I'm sure they will have a blast and think of all the money with it being SO close!

    ReplyDelete

Voting