Monday, June 8, 2009

Slacking already!

So my goal was to try and update our blog weekly, well you can see that I have already slacked on that. It's been quite awhile and we have been busy, busy, busy. I'll try to recap the last little while. And unfortunately I do not have many pictures. 

Here is a picture of the girls being silly. They thought it was funny to wear Mr. Potato Head's glasses. 

May 29-31 weekend
Busy weekend - Alexis had her final dance recital from 11-12:30, then it was off to soccer at 1:00, and the day ended at Kylee's 1st birthday party at 2:00. It was a fun but very exhausting day! We got home about 5 pm, showered and were pretty much ready for bed.
















June 1-7
This week was pretty quiet. Nate's mom came in town, she came down to our house on Wednesday and hung out with Nate and the girls for they day. Alexis had Beach day on Wednesday at Kindergarten. She though that was pretty neat! (sorry no pictures)
Thursday - Alexis and I went and got pedicures. She thought that was the coolest thing! We now have cute toes! 

Friday was Alexis' Kindergarten program. It was SO cute! They sang a song for every month of the year. I will post a little video as soon as I can figure out how. 
Saturday after soccer we went with my Mom to Lagoon. It was the opening night for the shows. We were so excited to see Cody perform. He did such a GREAT job!! I am excited to see more of his shows. 

















Alexis waiting at Lagoon to ride the bumper cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting