Friday, May 22, 2009

Memorial Weekend


So we finally made it! The girls and I traveled to Cedar City today to have a visit with my Grandparents. It was a long car ride. The girls were good, they slept most of they way. I, for some reason, really struggled. My eyes were burning and there was a TON of traffic (to be expected for a holiday weekend). But we made it! It's going to be a nice weekend spent with my grandparents. The girls had a ton of energy that they have been burning off since we got here. Wait, they always have energy to burn! I cannot keep up with them. Nate has to work tomorrow so he is going to travel down with my Aunt, who is heading home to Saint George. I am so thankful that she is willing to bring him with her. We didn't want to spend our weekend without him. We can't wait for him to get here tomorrow. 

We took some pictures tonight with Grandma and Grandpa in our jammies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voting